Nine Core Values
Every church has a unique way of expressing its purposes and living out its beliefs. We believe understanding this is important so people understand the true nature and character of the church they are considering visiting and possibly joining themselves with. Our mission is to invite people to discover new life and community in Christ. We hold to Nine Core Values that define how we live out our faith and make decisions as a church.
- It is all about God, not us.
- Love, grace and truth must define all of our relationships.
- Lost people matter to God and therefore are a priority to us.
- Prayer is essential because it releases the power of God to accomplish His purposes.
- God's Word communicated with doctrinal integrity and cultural relevance leads to ongoing transformation.
- God invites every Christian to discover joy and meaning through utilizing his/her spiritual gift(s) in ministry.
- We demonstrate that money is not our god by giving back to God at least 10% of our income.
- Ministry led by the Holy Spirit involves creativity, innovation and risk taking.
- Excellence honors God and inspires people.