Prayer is essential because it unleashes the power of God to accomplish His purposes
Our desire for prayer here at Discovery is for it to be a radical movement with the Father; a means of communing with our God and not only asking Him to bless our ministries, initiatives and programs, but seeking to listen for where He would have us go and what He would have us do.
Come join us for our Encounter prayer and worship night, typically the first Sunday of every month starting at 6 p.m. We will spend time worshipping and interceding for ministry both here and around the world. You will definitely feel renewed after attending!
If you are in need of prayer there are many connecting points:
- Contact us and share any prayer request you may have.
- Visit our prayer room for personal prayer anytime during office hours.
- Be a part of a team that prays while the worship service is being held.
- Join a team that prays for each one of our Pastors.
- Commit to being a part of our Prayer Band which prays daily for 15 minutes (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Attend our all church Encounter Worship and Prayer Services on the first Sunday evening of every month at 6 p.m.
Head to the Discovery Prayer Room in the Adult Education Wing on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:30 pm for an enriching experience interceding on behalf of too many items to list! If bigger prayer gatherings are not for you and you are looking for an opportunity to grow as a pray-er, then this is for you!
The first half of the evening will be fairly structured with specific ministries, activities, people/groups, etc to pray for. The second part of the evening will be much more of a reflective, contemplative style and you can simply pray as people and ministries come to your heart and as you listen for God to speak to you.
If you have further questions about our prayer ministry, contact email@example.com or call 918.371.2505